They’ve had to prove themselves several times to get to this point. A total of 334 schools participated in the first online round, of which 33 schools qualified for the second online round eight schools made it to the quarter-finals:
- IES Río Cabe (Monforte de Lemos, Lugo)
- IES La Florida (Las Torres de Cotillas, Murcia)
- Colegio Sagrado Corazón-Fundación Spínola (Coria, Cáceres)
- Colegio Sagrado Corazón de Tafira (Tafira, Las Palmas)
- Colegio Santísima Trinidad (Plasencia, Cáceres)
- Colegio San Francisco Javier (Tudela, Navarra)
- Institut Sabadell (Sabadell, Barcelona)
- IES Aguadulce (Aguadulce, Almería)
After a few exciting quarter-finals, the following semi-finalists were selected on:
- 10 September in Barcelona, Institut Sabadell (Sabadell, Barcelona)
- 12 September in Las Palmas, Colegio Sagrado Corazón of Tafira.
- 16 September in Málaga, IES Aguadulce, of Almería.
- 20 September in Bilbao, Colegio Sagrado Corazón - Fundación Spínola, of Coria, Cáceres.
And finally, we have the winners of the semi-finals after two close encounters held at the offices of Banco de España in A Coruña and Alicante; the schools Colegio Sagrado Corazón of Tafira (Las Palmas) and Colegio Sagrado - Corazón Fundación Spínola de Coria (Cáceres), will head to the finals.
The final round is ready to begin!
The teams will face each other at the Grand Final in Madrid, on 7 October, at the central headquarters of Banco de España.
Good luck to both teams!
Consult the scoreboard here.
Don’t miss the photos and videos of the competition available in our gallery!