Banco de España and the National Securities Market Commission (hereinafter, “CNMV” as per its Spanish acronym) are committed to make their website accessible pursuant to Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September, on website accessibility and applications for mobile devices of the public sector.
This statement of accessibility is applicable to the https://www.diadelaeducacionfinanciera.es/ website
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and lack of compliance with regard to the aspects described below.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
The website and final documents might include edition failures, although work is being carried out in order to improve this.
- Disproportionate load:
- Contents are not included in the scope of applicable laws and regulations:
Online mapping services
Preparation of this statement of accessibility
- This statement was prepared on 20 August 2019.
- The method used to prepare such statement was a self-statement carried out by the entity itself.
Last review of the statement. 27 March 2020 2019.
Comments and contact data
You may carry out communications with regard to accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Notifying any example of non-compliance found on this website
- Notifying any other difficulties for accessing the website contents
- Making any improvement suggestion or question with regard to website accessibility
This can be done through the electronic form or by telephone calling the User Help Centre on number +34 91 338 6666.